Downloaded: 459 times
- For installing this set in your game,extract the downloaded zip file and copy all the cc package files in the extracted folder to My Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims 4>Mod folder.
- Then start your Sims 4 game,you will find the toys in Kids>Toddler category.
- You can recolor any of my cc you wish as long as you use the "Standalone Recolor" feature in Sims 4 Studio program.
- You're not allowed to include my original mesh with your re-color or re-upload my cc mod files in your re-colors.This means people need to download and install my original cc to use your re-colors of my cc.When posting your re-colors of my cc to your blog/website,simply let people know in your post that they've to download and install the original objects to use your re-colors of my cc and put a link to my blog post of the specific cc of mine you re-colored.
Please Do Not claim this set or objects as your own and Do Not clone and edit the object meshes.Do Not re-upload the set,if you need to share this set just share a link to this post.
Programs Used to Create This Set:
- Mesh is created in Microsoft Paint 3D
- The UV maps are created in Blender
- Diffuse,Normal and Specular maps are created using Gimp and Photoshop
- Textures are added to the map using Phototshop
- Objects are made to be usable in game using Sims 4 Studio version Harmony